Back to Contact us/Help

Making a claim

You can contact our claims team on 0333 220 2041 who are on hand to help you. Click here for additional contact details.

You can also claim online. It's simple and convenient. Log into MyAccount and select Claims to start your claim now, and one of our dedicated claim handlers will get back to you.

Please choose a question from the menu below:

Do I need to contact the police if I have an accident involving my car?

Yes, if you've been involved in an accident and there are injuries to another person you should report the accident to the police.

Do I need to contact you if I have an accident involving my car?

Yes, if your car has been involved in an accident you must let us know about it as soon as possible. You can contact our claims team who are on hand to help you. Click here for our contact details.

What do I do if the accident was not my fault?

Our first priority is to get your car repaired or get your settlement to you if it's a total loss. After this, we'll try to recover our outlay from the person responsible for the accident. If we're successful, making your claim will not affect your no claims discount.

Motor Legal Protection will also help recover any uninsured costs you've incurred.

What do I do if the accident was my fault?

If you have comprehensive cover we will arrange for your vehicle to be repaired by one of our approved repairers, or inspected if it is likely to be a total loss.

Comprehensive cover entitles you to a courtesy car while yours is repaired at one of our approved garages.

We will handle the other driver's claim as quickly as we can. If you receive any correspondence from the other driver or their insurers please send it to us and we'll reply on your behalf. Please note any claim made against your policy may be subject to an excess. Please see your current Policy Schedule for details.

What should I do if my car is stolen?

Report the theft to the nearest police station and obtain a crime reference number first. Then contact our Claims Team who will take the details from you. After this, a number of insurance industry database checks designed to protect our customers from fraud are carried out. A dedicated Claims Assessor may also be appointed to discuss the claim with you. When our enquiries have finished we'll contact you with an offer to settle your claim if we are unable to recover your stolen car.

Who will repair my car?

If you take out comprehensive cover your repairs will be carried out by one of our recommended Network Repairers and guaranteed for 5 years. All repairs are carried out to recognised industry standards. All our repairers are approved and provide the highest customer service and quality of repairs for our customers. Our own engineers regularly visit the Network Repairers to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.

View your documents

Sign in or register to view your documents straight way.

Register now

Proof of No Claims Bonus

Have you sent us your motor insurance proof of No Claims Bonus? If not, please click here to update it online.

Update your proof of bonus

Update your policy

You can make a change or get a quote to make a change to your policy online, including.

  • Change your vehicle or add a temporary vehicle
  • Update, add or remove drivers on your policy
  • Change the address on your policy

And much more.

Update your policy

Useful links

Contact us

Bell is a trading name of EUI Limited. (Reg No: 02686904). EUI Limited is a subsidiary of Admiral Group plc and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 309378). These details can be confirmed by visiting the Financial Services Register, EUI Limited acts for, and on behalf of, other regulated insurance companies. Further details may be provided on request.

Admiral Group plc is registered in England and Wales at Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff. CF10 2EH (Reg No: 03849958).