Manage your Bell Insurance policy

Manage your Single Car or MultiCar insurance below. You can also view your policy documents here.

Which product would you like to manage?

Single Car Insurance

MultiCar Insurance

Please select an option:


You can view your policy documents online:

View policy documents

You can make a change or get a quote to make a change to your policy online, including:

Change your vehicle or add a temporary vehicle

Update, add or remove drivers on your policy

Change the address on your policy

Update policy online

Alternatively, please call us to update your policy.

Call us to update

You can use our online form to confirm proof of your No Claims Bonus.

Please note: You only need to provide proof of your No Claims Bonus if requested by us.

Confirm no claims bonus

Your Proof of Bonus can be found in your Motor Renewal Confirmation. If you are an online customer you can view this document by signing into your online account.

View personal documents

If you receive your documents through the post then this document would have been sent ahead of your renewal date.

If you have cancelled your policy in the middle of your policy term, your Proof of Bonus would have been sent by post in a document titled 'Proof of No Claims Bonus'.

If you're a Telematics customer you can view your dashboard here:

View dashboard

Manage other products

Do you have any questions?

Getting car insurance

Show Hide

How can I get a quote?

It's really easy, just click here for an online quote. You can save up to 10% online and if you pay by credit or debit card you could save up to an extra 10%.

Can I get immediate cover?

Yes. Call us and we'll set your car insurance cover up for you or just follow the easy steps shown on the instant quote section of the website and your cover can start immediately.

Are my details secure over the Internet?

Yes, we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption technology to keep your personal information and credit/debit details as secure as possible.

How can I pay?

We can take payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Debit/Delta, Maestro or Solo. You can make a one off payment and save up to 10% or you could pay for your car insurance in monthly instalments, subject to eligibility.

Why do you need my driving license details?

Why are we requesting this information?

Since 8 June 2015, the paper counterpart to the photocard driving licence isn't valid and is no longer issued by DVLA. In order to replace the paper counterpart the DVLA has created My Licence and Share my Licence, where you can view and share your driving information. We require this information in order to validate the information we hold for you.

What do we need to see?

My Licence and Share my Licence -

If we have requested this information from you please make sure you have included the following pages: Your details, Vehicles you can drive and Penalties and disqualifications.

Alternatively, you can click the Share your licence information tab and select Create a code. This code is valid for 21 days.


Show Hide

Am I insured to drive someone else's car?

If you take out a Bell policy this may be included as part of your policy, subject to eligibility. If you have this cover it will be shown on your Certificate of Motor Insurance under Section 5.

Am I covered if someone else drives my car?

Once you are insured with Bell, only drivers named on your current Certificate of Motor Insurance are covered by Bell.

If you are a current Bell customer and would like to add a driver to your policy please contact us here. Please note there may be an additional charge for making this change to your policy. Please have the following details ready when you call and one of our representatives will be happy to assess if we can add the driver.

  • The named driver's name, date of birth and occupation
  • The number of years the named driver has held their licence, and their licence type
  • Details of any claims the named driver has had in the last 3 years
  • Details of any motoring convictions the named driver has had in the last 5 years

Am I insured to travel abroad?

Your policy covers you as described in your current Certificate of Motor Insurance for events occurring in:

  • Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands
  • Any other country which is a member of the European Union
  • Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Croatia

The car is also covered while being transported by air, sea or rail between these countries.

Your policy automatically includes a International Motor Insurance Certificate (on your current Certificate of Motor Insurance) for a maximum of 30 consecutive days in any one trip, and up to a maximum of 90 days in a year.

The International Motor Insurance Certificate is only valid for the above named countries. You don't need to call us if you are taking your car to any of these countries, but you do need to take your Certificate of Motor Insurance.

The UK government has confirmed that Green Cards are no longer required to drive in:

  • Countries in the European Union (EU)
  • Countries in the European Economic Area (EEA)
  • Andorra
  • Bosnia & Herzegovina
  • Serbia
  • Switzerland

Bell does not supply Green Cards for any other country

Validating your motor policy

Whenever you buy an insurance policy, we take steps to ensure we know the cover we are providing is right for you so we can support you when you need us, for example, if you have to make a claim and to combat any fraudulent activity. To do this, we may contact you to validate some of your details at any time after you have bought your insurance, and we hope that you'll be able to help us resolve any enquiries quickly.

Please remember it is your responsibility to check you have answered every question we ask honestly and accurately before buying your policy.

Why do we validate our Insurance policies?

By validating insurance policies, we know we are providing you the fairest price for your insurance, and that information we hold is correct. This also helps us in our continued effort to combat fraud and ensure that your policy is unaffected.

We recognize that mistakes happen, so by validating policies we ensure a genuine oversight doesn't become a problem if you need to make a claim.

How we will validate your policy details?

As an insurer we may check your details against databases available to the insurance industry, online quotations and any past or present policies within the Admiral group. We may also ask you to provide documentation to validate the information we hold.

What action will we take?

Our validations teams are here to help and make sure your policy is correct. In cases where we have to make a correction to your policy as a result of the validation process there may be an additional premium to pay as well as our administration fee. In certain cases we may be unable to continue the policy or had we known the correct information, would not have accepted the policy. In these cases the policy may be cancelled or in more serious cases declared void and of no effect since its inception.

Are there any costs involved?

If your policy is voided or cancelled please be aware charges may apply, If a change is made following a validation because of different information, we will charge an administration fee and any additional premium that may be applicable. You can find these charges on our website under existing customers, Legal information, and your agreement with EUI limited.

Jargon buster

Show Hide

What is a Bonus Accelerator Policy?

A Bonus Accelerator Policy lets you build up a year's No Claims Bonus in just 10 months provided you don't make a claim in that time, meaning you can build up your No Claims Bonus quicker. For more details see our Bonus Accelerator page.

What is Motor Legal Protection?

If you're injured in an accident that's not your fault, Motor Legal Protection will pay any reasonable legal costs up to £100,000 to claim compensation from the person responsible. We can also help you claim back medical expenses, the excess paid and any other costs incurred. To claim, there must be a reasonable chance of success. This is an optional add on.

What is my No Claims Bonus?

Every year you drive without making a claim or having a claim upheld against you, earns you an additional year of NCB, which can lead to discounts off your renewal premium. Your No Claims Bonus builds up to a maximum of 15 years

What is my excess?

This is the amount that you contribute in the event of a claim. The voluntary excess that you choose makes up part of your excess and will be added to any compulsory excess that we might apply. You can reduce your premium by accepting a higher voluntary excess.

Making a claim

Show Hide

Do I need to contact the police if I have an accident involving my car?

Yes, if you've been involved in an accident and there are injuries to another person you should report the accident to the police.

Do I need to contact you if I have an accident involving my car?

Yes, if your car has been involved in an accident you must let us know about it as soon as possible. You can contact our claims team who are on hand to help you. Click here for our contact details.

What do I do if the accident was not my fault?

Our first priority is to get your car repaired or get your settlement to you if it's a total loss. After this, we'll try to recover our outlay from the person responsible for the accident. If we're successful, making your claim will not affect your no claims discount.

Motor Legal Protection will also help recover any uninsured costs you've incurred.

What do I do if the accident was my fault?

If you have comprehensive cover we will arrange for your vehicle to be repaired by one of our approved repairers, or inspected if it is likely to be a total loss.

Comprehensive cover entitles you to a courtesy car while yours is repaired at one of our approved garages.

We will handle the other driver's claim as quickly as we can. If you receive any correspondence from the other driver or their insurers please send it to us and we'll reply on your behalf. Please note any claim made against your policy may be subject to an excess. Please see your current Policy Schedule for details.

What should I do if my car is stolen?

Report the theft to the nearest police station and obtain a crime reference number first. Then contact our Claims Team who will take the details from you. After this, a number of insurance industry database checks designed to protect our customers from fraud are carried out. A dedicated Claims Assessor may also be appointed to discuss the claim with you. When our enquiries have finished we'll contact you with an offer to settle your claim if we are unable to recover your stolen car.

Who will repair my car?

If you take out comprehensive cover your repairs will be carried out by one of our recommended Network Repairers and guaranteed for 5 years. All repairs are carried out to recognised industry standards. All our repairers are approved and provide the highest customer service and quality of repairs for our customers. Our own engineers regularly visit the Network Repairers to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.


Please call us to update your policy.

0333 220 2008

Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) from both mobiles and landlines.

Opening hours:

Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat 9am - 5pm
Sun 9.30am - 4pm

Bank Holiday, Christmas & New Year's opening hours

Please call us to update your policy.

0333 220 2008

Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) from both mobiles and landlines.

Opening hours:

Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat 9am - 5pm
Sun 9.30am - 4pm

Bank Holiday, Christmas & New Year's opening hours

Bell is a trading name of EUI Limited. (Reg No: 02686904). EUI Limited is a subsidiary of Admiral Group plc and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 309378). These details can be confirmed by visiting the Financial Services Register, EUI Limited acts for, and on behalf of, other regulated insurance companies. Further details may be provided on request.

Admiral Group plc is registered in England and Wales at Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff. CF10 2EH (Reg No: 03849958).